Sunday, December 7, 2008

I'm still around...

Get it...a ROUND? ha, ha, ha....maybe it's the cold medicine, but I crack myself up.

I'm very rarely sick, but somehow the equation of lack of sleep + increased stress + snotty nose kids = mom with a really yucky cold.

So, I wish I could blog about wonderful food I've been eating, but it really hasn't been the case. I will confess that I had some excellent vegetarian black bean soup at Panara Bread last night.

I'm hoping to increase my water consumption over the next day or two. I've been doing alot of sleeping, so I haven't been drinking well.

6 comments:

Meg said...

I sure hope you feel better soon! Continue to get some rest!

Anonymous said...

Yuck! I hope you feel better soon.

Elizabeth said...

Not fun. I hope you feel better soon. You might want to try some tea with honey or a hot bath.. :)

Michelle M. said...

I gave you an award over my blog! Check it out :)

Michelle M. said...

I hope you feel better soon! I feel like I am getting a cold, too. I think I am just incredible exhausted!

Reeni said...

Get well soon! I love Panera black bean soup!!