Monday, May 17, 2010

Making my comeback!

Well, here we are well into May and it's been months upon months since I've felt comfortable talking about weight loss and body image. Stress is a terrible thing - I've had sleep issues, weight gain issues, and all sorts of yuckiness that accompany the out of control feeling of way to much pressure and not enough coping mechanisms put into place.

In February, I peaked at 155lbs. Which is only 10 lbs away from my delivery weight with all of my kiddos. Ouch, for me, that's a lot of weight.

Yesterday, I jumped on the scale for a very successful weigh-in of 141lbs, which is still alot when you're 5ft 4inches.

I'm going for another 16 lbs by the end of this summer.

I have a work pool-party scheduled for Memorial day weekend (May 30th), which is pretty much my worst nightmare ever. EVER.

2 comments:

SoggyToad said...

Welcome back! Keep up the good work :)

Geoff said...

weight loss is a tough battle...i have battled it for years and im now down 30 lbs since january 1st i hope to lose 30 more
Geoff
http://bloodsweatandtattoos.blogspot.com