'Bout time I post another recipe! Sheesh... Really, we have been eating some yummy, yummy stuff around here.
With no further ado - Peanut Butter Pie
1 prepared chocolate cookie pie crust
1 cup peanut butter (we use all natural pb)
8 oz. cream cheese (at room temp - don't even think about using fat free)
12 oz. Cool Whip
1 small jar hot fudge
1/2 cup sugar
1. In the Kitchen Aid stand mixer, beat together the peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar.
2. Gently fold in the Cool Whip.
3. Spoon mixture into pie shell.
4. Cover with warmed hot fudge (be sure to save some to garnish!)
5. Put in fridge for a few hours (I did overnight).
6. Just before serving, spread additional Cool Whip on top.
7. To garnish - I took a couple of tablespoons of peanut butter, and a few tablespoons of hot fudge and warmed them together, smooshed them into a plastic baggie, snipped off the tip and doodled on the top of the pie. It looked lovely. Unfortunately in my haste to serve the pie, I did not get a picture. So you're just going to have to make it to see how yummy it is!!