1 3/4 c. sugar
2 c. grated zucchini
2 tsp vanilla extract
3 c. flour
3 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 c. chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place liners in muffin cups.
2. In stand mixer - combine eggs, oil, sugar, zucchini, and vanilla.
3. In medium bowl - combine everything else.
4. Add dry mix to zucchini mixture. Combining just until thoroughly mixed.
5. Put in muffin cups and bake for 20-25 minutes.
We have a 24 muffin cup tin. I filled that, and made a batch of mini-muffins from the same mix.
I popped about 4 of the mini muffins while standing in the kitchen unloading the dishwasher. They are so good.