Thursday, November 20, 2008

Weighing in for real

Well, my weight is exactly the same at 145.4 lbs. However, according to the gym measurements, my percentage of body fat has dropped 0.3 % in the past few weeks. I'm pleased with that.

Completely not relevant, but still makes me feel good....I bought some new jeans at Kohl's the other day. After trying on a million pairs of jeans, I picked two pairs that are both very flattering. Depending on the style, one is a 6 and the other is an 8. Yesterday on a school field trip, I caught one of the mom's checking out my butt. We both had a good laugh and she wanted to know who made my jeans.

3 comments:

Meg said...

Things are good when you are getting compliments on your jeans!

Anonymous said...

Hurray! You're a trendy mom!

Leah said...

Woo hoo, Mary! That's great! What I wouldn't give for a 6 again. LMAO!