These are fantastic! Moist and healthy! I made over 56 mini-muffins at 2 pts per mini-muffin.
1 c. sugar
4 eggs, large
1/3 c. orange juice
2 c. grated carrots (can also used mashed canned or frozen carrots)
4 c. flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 c. butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray mini-muffin tin.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, soda and salt.
3. In a large bowl (I use my KitchenAid), cream the butter and sugar.
4. Add eggs and juice to wet mixture.
5. Mash carrots and bananas thoroughly (my kids love this part!)
6. Mix carrots and bananas into egg-sugar mixture.
7. Stir in dry mix; only until moistened.
8. Pour into muffin pan.
9. Bake for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.