My husband came home with this recipe sometime last year. I had not had a chance to make it until tonight. Ingredients:
2 cups cold cooked wheat noodles
4 cloves garlic
1 tsp crushed red pepper
1/4 c cider vinegar
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp chopped fresh parsley
2 tbsp minced scallions
zest of 1/2 lemon
salt to taste
1. Coarsely chop the garlic. Saute in 1 tbsp of olive oil over low heating for 3-5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
2. Mix oil, vinegar, chili pepper, parsley, scallions, lemon and salt in a metal bowl.
3. Add garlic and oil it was cooked in. Whisk together.
4. Add noodles and mix well.
5. Serve at room temperature.